Ukrainian winter is various and remarkably beautiful. It is quite mild and snowy, especially at the northern and western part of the country. Here are located the most beautiful places of winter Ukraine where you may spend your unforgettable holidays with your lovely Ukrainian lady!
1. One of such magic winter places is Lviv, splendid city in the west of the country. Its miraculous festive ambiance, open and friendly people, a lot of amazing sights with their special mystic history, various excursions (including fascinating costumed night tours) will suit all tastes. If you have never been in Lviv, this winter is the best time to visit it!
2. The other famous and beautiful places of winter Ukraine are ski and SPA resorts of Carpathian Mountains, such as Bukovel, Slavsko, Dragobrat, Tysovets. You will be fond of fabulous landscapes, well-equipped ski tracks and developed service of these places. You may also visit another, smaller and cheaper but not less picturesque than previous resorts, like Yaremche, Kosiv, Beskid, Synevir, Yavoriv. Don’t miss a chance to look at Synevir, the greatest and the most beautiful lake of Carpathians. These holiday centers are a incredibly beautiful and romantic.
3. Another beautiful winter place, full of special Ukrainian spirit, is Ivano-Frankivsk, picturesque city that is surrounded with Carpathian Mountains. Cozy ethnic restaurants called “korchma”, delicious national dishes, concerts of ethnic musical ensembles, sincere open-hearted people, wonderful landscapes will be a good reason to come back here!
4. Ukrainian balneological and SPA resorts are quiet and magically beautiful in winter. If you don’t like crowd and prefer calm walks along snowy parkways hand in hand with your lady, give preference to such places as Truskavets, Morshin, Svalyava, Myrgorod, Polyana, Kuyalnik.
5. Winter Crimean Mountains and southern coast of Crimea are also worthy of your attention! Deep colors of cold ungovernable stormy sea, picturesque mountain landscapes, rocks with a lot of snow, evergreen trees and plants will present you pleasant memories of winter Crimea!
6. Another wonderful winter Ukrainian place is city Chernivtsi, surrounded by forests of Bukovina. It is famous by its unique culture and arts, by its architecture and museums. Here is located the residence of metropolitans of Bukovyna, present Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University, amazing palace that, seems, imitates ethnic embroidery of this region.
7. Ukrainian castles covered with snow are really grand and unforgettable! Castle of Lutsk, Vorontsovsky palace, Akkerman fortress, castle Palanok, Kamyanets-Podilsky fortress, Olessky castle, Kirill Rozumovsky palace, Khotyn fortress, mansion of Kachanovka, Bakhchisaraysky palace, Zolochivsky caslte, Livadiysky palace will share with you their secrets and mysterious history!
Visit Ukraine this winter, spend your holidays with your Ukrainian girlfriend and discover this breath-taking snowy country!