Age: 18 years old
Star sign: Taurus
1. What are your thoughts about marriage, do you believe in it and have you ever wanted to be married?
Marriage is a result of the serious relationship. When man and woman are truly in love and serious to each other they should create a family. So I really believe in it and first of all want to find a person who will feel the same way and who will be ready to create a family and have kids with me.
2. If you could go on vacation of your dream where would it be?
Well, I think it would be the Viennese Ball. I always imagined myself there with lots of people in nice dresses and elegant costumes. I dream to try to dance the old dances!…
3. Do you remember your first kiss and your first date?..) How was it?
My first kiss was in the age of 13. It happened in the summer camp and it was very unexpected and very funny. I was very shy in my childhood and I think this feature still lives in me:)
4.What is your favorite childhood memory?
There are lots of them! I think I had a happy childhood. I remember the vacation at the sea coast with parents, warm waves and hot sand… My holidays in the kindergarten and then at the primary school, New Year with the big New Year’s tree…It’s too much of them to tell in few sentences!
5. How would you describe yourself in 5 words?
Polite, modest, self-confident, purposeful and romantic.
6. Have you ever engaged in extreme sports or activities?
As a future doctor I can say that I’m not a fan of extreme activities) It’s better fitness and long walks as for me.
7. If you have the opportunity to prepare something special for your beloved, what will it be?
Chocolate cake with strawberries and cream:)
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
I see myself working in a hospital as a surgeon. It will be my first year but I will be successful and budding surgeon:)
9. What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?
It’s sleeping a lot and then meeting with my friends.
10. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Great love, understanding and not being afraid to show feelings and talk about them.