Star sign: Scorpio
1. What can make you smile even when you are upset?
These are good music, my friends and relatives. Sometimes it is not so easy be happy and do not worry about some problems or feelings, but I think that life is too short to be in the bad mood and to radiate negative emotions.
2. What is the biggest regret in your life?
I have no regrets in my life. Everything that happens in the world, it makes us wiser and smarter, we learn how to understand ourselves and people that we meet during the different periods of life.
3. Who are the 5 notable people (real of fictional)you’d like to have dinner with and why?
I would like to have dinner with Ani Lorak – she is my favourite Ukrainian singer, with Putin – over dinner I would like to ask him why he is making such a chaos in Ukraine; another 3 notable people I’d like to have dinner with are Barak Obama, Brad Pitt, Christina Aguillera))
4. What is the funniest experience you have ever had in your life?
I don’t think I can recollect any funny experience at the moment. I hope we will have a lot with my future husband!!!
5. If you could change the world where would you start?
If I could change the world I would start with myself. If everyone decides to change for the better, to help your neighbor, to make good things, to care of others our world will be our world would be really wonderful.
6. What do you pay attention to when you see the man for the first time?
When I see a man for the first time I pay attention to his shoulders)))
7. How did your parents call you affectionately in the childhood?
When I was a child my parents called me affectionately Alionka))
8. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight? How was it?
I have fallen in love at the first sight when I was 14. I got acquainted with that guy at my friend’s birthday party… That was an innocent feeling which lasted for many years.
9. What is your attitude to sports? Do you lead an active lifestyle?
I love sports. I practice fitness 3-4 times a week, besides that I enjoy playing basketball, volleyball, and badminton. So, I am super-active fit lady)))
10. How do you imagine the most romantic and passionate day in your life?
I imagine my most passionate and romantic day on the seaside – my beloved man and I walk on the beach, warm water of the sea caresses our feet, light breeze plays with our hair – we enjoy the moment and each others company)) Mmmmm…I dream about this day (better say days) so-so much….!!!